Sunday, September 26, 2004

First Entry

Ok, now a blog has been created. Man, am I good, or what? :) JK.
Seriously though, I sat up late last night hammering on someone who was spamming people and promising them a GMail invite, and I ran across this guy giving them away for some graphics work -I couldn't turn down the possibility of creating something and having it out there for others to see. So I did it.
You can check it out at http://ekupes.blogspot.com/ . It's the graphic at the top of his page (A damn nice page with loads of nice content, if I do say so myself) .
I'll write again soon.
Tony
Suggestions? Questions? E-mail me at TheLawnMowerMan@gmail.com


posted by Tony at 2:09 PM |

1 Comments:

Commented by Blogger Tony:


This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.


12:14 AM 

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

This blog is protected under intellectual property laws of the United States of America. You may link to this blog, or parts thereof, but you may not quote any part of this blog without giving credit to it's author and you may not claim authorship of this blog or any part of it, except where such content has been linked to another blog or website. US copyrights apply to all content on this blog.