Sunday, October 03, 2004

Free I-Pod Dance Line *UPDATE*

I've created a new blog *just* for the iPod Dance Line. Just Click Here to go there. I'll leave the iPod Dance Line up here for a few more days, then I'm going to re-start my regular posts above it. You'll still be able to see it here, but it will no longer be regularly updated. The iPod Dance Line Blog Will be updated on a regular basis and I'll continue to place user's referral links there as they sign up.
TheLawnMowerMan

*NEW*
I'm starting a iPod Dance Line for those who've joined FreeiPods.com and need people to join up under them. My referal link is listed first, and should be the first to be used, after that one's been used up (ie, When I've gotten 5 (five) referals to complete their requirements, I'll undo my link, then just move on down to the next in line.

If you want YOUR FreeiPods.com referal link listed here. Write me at thelawnmowerman@gmail.com, let me know if you already have referals and if they've completed their requirements.
REMEMBER, unless you really want to pay for the services that you sign up for, you'll want to Cancel your subsciption/s as soon as you've fulfilled your requirements!

And the FreeiPods Dance starts:)
#1. referer=9857860(My referal link- still need 4 to sign up and fulfill their requirements)
#2. referer=10039259

Free iPod Deal

Ok. I've studied up on this and found 2 (two) very interesting articles that may help you decide IF the freeipods.com dead is for real.
The first is Wired News, article is "Making Free IPods Pay Off".
The second place to go on the net is Geek.com Geek News. The article is "Free iPod, no catch" .
If that don't convince you, I don't know what will.
If you've finally been won over, PLEASE, by all means use my this link to go to sign up for YOU OWN Free iPod!
To sweeten the deal, I'll give a GMail Invite to the five people who use My Link to sign up for thier Free iPod! Just click this link http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=9857860 to sign up, then complete an offer, and Cancel it (so your card won't get charged) and I'll send your GMail Invite the same day you do. *Unless I'm sleeping* :)
To those who've already completed their offers, Thanks a bunch, and send me the link to your blog/web sites. I'll post them here.
TheLawnMowerMan

posted by Tony at 9:42 PM |

5 Comments:

Commented by Anonymous Anonymous:


i heard that its most assuredly real, but that apple was not sending them enough ipods for them to uphold the deal


10:55 PM 
Commented by Anonymous Anonymous:


Even IF the above poster's comment was true, it's Still a very defeatist attitude to take. Given that wired.com and geek.com have declared that its the real deal, I think I'm going to try this out.
Justin


5:44 AM 
Commented by Anonymous Anonymous:


Another point to think about on the first person's comments, Just WHERE did he/she get this information? What do they base this on? How did they find this out?
Pray tell.


7:10 AM 
Commented by Anonymous Anonymous:


This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.


7:28 PM 
Commented by Blogger Tony:


I'm willing to stick with you and help out any way I can. BTW, just what Were the difficulties?
TheLawnMowerMan


2:27 PM 

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

This blog is protected under intellectual property laws of the United States of America. You may link to this blog, or parts thereof, but you may not quote any part of this blog without giving credit to it's author and you may not claim authorship of this blog or any part of it, except where such content has been linked to another blog or website. US copyrights apply to all content on this blog.