Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Gee, Mail ! -The 500 lb Gorilla on Yahoo's Back

Well, Looks like GMail is REALLY Taking off. How many of you have been to GMail Swap Yet? It's getting almost rediculous.
Some really neat offers for GMail accounts. Everything from Post Cards to Web Design to Domain Name Hosting.
With the same spirit, I'm going to leave 1 (One) GMail account invite hidden somewhere in my blog tonight. :) I'm going to leave it up until someone finds it. Should be interesting what happens.
If/when you find it, E-mail me or leave a comment letting me know how you found out that it was here, and if you found it right away, or you had to dig to find it. And PLEASE, I beg, send me a picture of yourself that I can post here. Preferably one with the invite (printed, or on a monitor next to or behind you) in the picture.
Have fun!

Tony
Don't forget to click on the ads on the right:) You never know.

posted by Tony at 7:53 PM |

1 Comments:

Commented by Anonymous Anonymous:


check your mail


10:43 PM 

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

This blog is protected under intellectual property laws of the United States of America. You may link to this blog, or parts thereof, but you may not quote any part of this blog without giving credit to it's author and you may not claim authorship of this blog or any part of it, except where such content has been linked to another blog or website. US copyrights apply to all content on this blog.