Tuesday, September 28, 2004

It's all about Software!

Well, since I have this place to voice my opions and views, I thought I'd give you my thoughts on software. I'm not goint to tell you what You should use, just what I use, and how it has affected how I compute.
I Highly recommend everything on this list.

1. Web-Surfing -Mozilla Firfox
2. E-Mail -GMail -Read below to find out how to get GMail
3. E-Mail -Thunderbird E-Mail Client (Made by Mozilla)
4. Operating System -If you MUST use Windows, then by all means, use Windows XP SP2. Otherwise, I recommend Linux, or Unix, or even Mac. (Although, I'm not a Mac fan)

These are the basic necessities for using a computer nowadays. I'll publish more about software soon. A complete list (after I get some shut-eye) will be available with links to find it.
Later,
Tony

posted by Tony at 6:44 AM |

0 Comments:

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

This blog is protected under intellectual property laws of the United States of America. You may link to this blog, or parts thereof, but you may not quote any part of this blog without giving credit to it's author and you may not claim authorship of this blog or any part of it, except where such content has been linked to another blog or website. US copyrights apply to all content on this blog.