Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Man, I hate beating a dead horse as much as anyone else, but I'd REALLY love to get an iPod for Christmas!
I'd posted a link to signup at freeipods.com a long time ago, and had lots of people clicking the link and creating accounts there, but only four ever went through with completing an offer there. :(
So I'm asking- Just One Person- to go to Freeipods.com using my personal referral link and completing just One Offer- I'd pay someone to do it... I have a Paypal account and would gladly pay $10.00, or maybe more- if someone would just click this link , sign up and Complete just One- Just ONE offer- And stay with it for a month- or at least 3 weeks.

Do I sound pathetic? I do... But I don't apologize for this blatant smathering of referral links. I JUST DON'T HAVE the cash needed to actually BUY an iPod. :(
I work my ass off, and provide for my kid and ex-wife so THEY can have a decent life... So I don't have much of one for myself.
I know- Would I like some Cheese with my Whine? No thanks- give me gas.


So, If you're in a giving mood this Christmas, or if you want to make a quick $10.00, Sign up using this link http://ipods.freepay.com/?
You can email me if you want the cash, I check my email everyday and reply to as many as I can. And I will reply to anyone interested in this.

Thanks in advance to all the givers (or just plain old "Thanks EVERYONE!")

And MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!

TheLawnMowerMan

posted by Tony at 11:16 PM |

1 Comments:

Commented by Anonymous Anonymous:


did u get the ipod?


9:51 AM 

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

This blog is protected under intellectual property laws of the United States of America. You may link to this blog, or parts thereof, but you may not quote any part of this blog without giving credit to it's author and you may not claim authorship of this blog or any part of it, except where such content has been linked to another blog or website. US copyrights apply to all content on this blog.