Monday, September 27, 2004

GMail -Google's Evolutionary Web-Based E-mail

I've recently received an invite to Google's GMail. I was wondering around the net and found a site called Gmail Swap and found that people are Giving GMail account invitations away ( for those of you who don't know, you can only get a GMail account by invitation only, as they are still in beta testing ) . The site's called Gmail Swap for a good reason, If you need (or want) a GMail account, you can usually find someone there offering one for a post card, a note, an e-mail, something silly (those are the one's I like), or just plain out Nothing at all.
The reason I've written about this here, is because there are poeple Paying upwards of $5.00 US on E-Bay and other auction and sales/swap websites. I find this almost ridiculous. Although, the thought of going to E-Bay and selling a few of my own has been a bit tempting to me. :)
If you want a GMail account invite, or if you want to Give one away, I HIGHLY recommend this site.


posted by Tony at 1:31 PM |

4 Comments:

Commented by Anonymous Anonymous:


I hope this is where we were to post for the GMail invite. I have been trying to a while to get one, but, have not been so lucky. Thanks...

XRogue68@Hotmail.com


9:29 AM 
Commented by Anonymous Anonymous:


Well done!
[url=http://avnqrueg.com/jrtt/sesx.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://emossbtg.com/dako/ppto.html]Cool site[/url]


8:35 PM 
Commented by Anonymous Anonymous:


Nice site!
My homepage | Please visit


8:36 PM 
Commented by Anonymous Anonymous:


Thank you!
http://avnqrueg.com/jrtt/sesx.html | http://emsqltfy.com/hxyi/dkvn.html


8:36 PM 

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

This blog is protected under intellectual property laws of the United States of America. You may link to this blog, or parts thereof, but you may not quote any part of this blog without giving credit to it's author and you may not claim authorship of this blog or any part of it, except where such content has been linked to another blog or website. US copyrights apply to all content on this blog.