Thursday, October 14, 2004

Blog Explosion

Sounds like someone hit a button on the wrong device or something eh? :)
Well, you may have heard about BlogExplosion. It's a service that helps deliver traffic to your weblog, and much more. I didn't want to link to them until I started getting some positive feedback from other users. Now it's confirmed. Ekupes at Convoluted Insanity has started using it also (not because of me) and he's reporting more hits on his site.
So, I give a big Blog's-Up to BlogExplosion! Go check them out, Ok?
TheLawnMowerMan

posted by Tony at 2:25 PM |

2 Comments:

Commented by Anonymous Anonymous:


I am with you on the merits of Blogexplosion. It is a swell outfit.

Hope
http://humorhangout.blogspot.com/


5:55 PM 
Commented by Blogger Benjamin Solah:


Hey u'll never guess how I got here, lol, yea blogexplosion pretty sweet, I got 86 hits on Thursday :)


3:06 AM 

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

This blog is protected under intellectual property laws of the United States of America. You may link to this blog, or parts thereof, but you may not quote any part of this blog without giving credit to it's author and you may not claim authorship of this blog or any part of it, except where such content has been linked to another blog or website. US copyrights apply to all content on this blog.